Refreshhh THE FUN FUND Competition Rules
1. This Competition is organized by Little Green Beverages (Proprietary) Limited and its designated agencies ("Organizers").
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the relevant agencies and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Organizers, their advertising agencies, suppliers or dealers ("Disqualified Persons").
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the rules that will be interpreted by the Organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Organizers reasonably deem necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 26 November 2018 and ends on 31 March 2019, both days inclusive.
5. There are two entry mechanics through which Participants stand a chance of winning - by entering through a USSD session, or by entering on the competition landing page. Participants may enter using one or both of these mechanics, however, Participants may not enter more than once per day using the same barcode.
5.1. Mechanic 1: USSD
Participants are required to buy any Refreshhh soft drink, dial *120*2337# and enter the last 4 digits of their barcode found on the bottle and then follow the prompts to complete the session.
5.1.1. USSD sessions are charged from your airtime or billing balance and costs 20c for every 20 seconds you use the service (Free minutes do not apply). Please ensure you terminate the call when complete in order to stop the call.
5.1.2. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that Participants purchase a participating product each time and complete the competition entry.
5.1.3. Participants must enter on a phone that is owned and registered to that person. No other person can use another person's phone for Competition entry purposes. If it is discovered that participants have entered on a phone that is not registered to them they will be disqualified and the entrant will be requested to refund the prizes to the Promoters.
5.1.4. Since the cellphone number is key to all entries, if the participant has won on a particular cellphone number, they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
5.2. Mechanic 2: Competition landing page
Participants are required to buy any Refreshhh soft drink, visit the competition landing page, complete the form, and enter the last 4 digits of the barcode found on their Refreshhh bottle. In addition, participants must fully complete the survey on the competition landing page to qualify.
6. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, however, no participant will be eligible to win more than one prize.
7. Entries that are unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid.
8. The Participant stands a chance of winning a share of instant airtime and cash prizes to the value of R160 000 as well as 1 of 5 grand prizes consisting of R5 000 per month for 12 months
8.1. Airtime and Cash prizes will be awarded randomly and instantly. Winners will be alerted within the entry session that they have won and will receive instructions via SMS on how to redeem.
8.2. The Organizers will conduct 5 grand prize draws periodically over the competition period.
8.3. Winning participants will be notified via telephone within a week after the draw has taken place
8.4. If the Participant cannot, for any reason, be telephonically reached after 3 attempts within a period of 3 business days, the prize will be forfeited, and another Participant will be selected in his/her place.
8.5. Winner will be required to provide documentation in line with legislated FICA requirements, including proof of identification, banking and residence.
8.6. Once the Winners' details have been validated, payment of the Prize will be made within 7 days.
8.7. The Winner will receive the payment of the Prize via EFT.
9. The Organizers may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (as amended). Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert to the Organizers.
10. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Organizers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prizes.
11. The Organizers may request the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printed media or social media, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes.
18. All queries in connection with this Competition can be directed to the Little Green Beverages at firstname.lastname@example.org