Refreshhh “NEVER SAY NO” Competition Ts & Cs
Refreshhh Energy Drink·Tuesday, 4 December 2018
1. This Competition is organized by Little Green Beverages (Proprietary) Limited and its designated agencies (“Organizers”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the relevant agencies and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Organizers, their advertising agencies, suppliers or dealers (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the rules that will be interpreted by the Organizers, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Organizers reasonably deem necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 03 December 2018 and ends on 31 March 2019, both days inclusive.
5. The Participant stands a chance of winning a share of instant airtime to the value of R30,000 and cash prizes to the value of R40,000 as well as 1 grand prize consisting of R10,000.
6. The competition will run across several social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
7. To stand a chance of winning, Participants are required to:
7.1. Upload an image of themselves, friends or family with a Refreshhh Energy drink visible within the uploaded image
7.2. Post using #NeverSayNo and tag @RefreshhhEnergy on any of our Social Media channels, namely:
7.3. Engage with any and/or all of the competition posts on our social media channels in the form of a like, comment, tag or share
8. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, however, no participant will be eligible to win more than one cash prize.
9. Entries that are unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid.
10.1 The Organizers will select winners up to 1 month after the competition has ended.
10.2 The Organizers may select and announce winners on the Refreshhh Energy Social Media channels during the course of the competition
11. The airtime prizes are neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
12. Winning participants will be notified via telephone or social media before 28 April 2019
13. If the Participant cannot, for any reason, be reached after 3 attempts within a period of 3 business days, the prize will be forfeited, and another Participant will be selected in his/her place.
14. The Grand Prize Winner and any other cash prize Winners will receive payment via a cash transfer
15. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Organizers, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, dealers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prizes.
16. The Organizers may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (as amended). Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert to the Organizers.
17. The Organizers may request the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printed media or social media, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes.
18. All queries in connection with this Competition can be directed to the Refreshhh website